• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB EA-5002 Output Transformer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I think UTM has not any Input TX for the 1176. The original was the the UTC 0-12.

I ve ordered my Input 1176 TX directly from Cinemags in the US - CM3303, Price was about 45 USD per piece. But long waiting times of about 3 Months. David Geren from Cinemag is super helpful, Paypal... Easy. Write an email to them. You will get shocked how good their service is👌. They also provide an excellent and cheap Output TX, it nearly the same as original Cinemag 5002 TX - Cinemag produced Output TXs for UREI 1176 long time ago.... So the CM 96731 is the best choise actually to stay as close to the original UREIs as possible in my opinion - and the addtional winding is also already internally tied up .... About 55 USD

Attachments

• PXL_20210830_083625806.jpg
    PXL_20210830_083625806.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi, I think UTM has not any Input TX for the 1176. The original was the the UTC 0-12.

I ve ordered my Input 1176 TX directly from Cinemags in the US - CM3303, Price was about 45 USD per piece. But long waiting times of about 3 Months. David Geren from Cinemag is super helpful, Paypal... Easy. Write an email to them. You will get shocked how good their service is👌. They also provide an excellent and cheap Output TX, it nearly the same as original Cinemag 5002 TX - Cinemag produced Output TXs for UREI 1176 long time ago.... So the CM 96731 is the best choise actually to stay as close to the original UREIs as possible in my opinion - and the addtional winding is also already internally tied up .... About 55 USD
Hey, thank you so much! I'll contact them today.

Latest posts

Back