• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB: jeanrenaud pushbutton switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salomonander

Anyone have any? Or an idea what i could replace them with? The pinout does not work with the standard itt schadow or c&k switches :(
thanks!

Attachments

• AB1B3489-9FFF-476A-A395-7760EF3076F0.jpeg
    AB1B3489-9FFF-476A-A395-7760EF3076F0.jpeg
    2 MB
The are mechanically working. But the nose that holds the cap is physically broken off.

Can the part be molded or 3D printed ? I've had some success repairing plastic stuff with a very thin hole drilled in both broken parts, a metal stick like a large wattage resistor leg and some appropriate glue.

Last time i needed these i picked up a junk calrec module from dan alexander. Was like 80 bucks but got a few other parts as well. Which one do you need? The far left one? I can look and see if i have any but i might forget to lol

I've got these if that helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-194518.png
    Screenshot_20230216-194518.png
    1.3 MB
Thanks so much evereybody! @Dreams sent you a pm. In case it doesnt reach you… yes, these look like they should work! :)

Back