• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Male 20 pin Winchester connector for MM1200 head block

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Kulka

I'm looking for one of the male 20 pin Winchester connectors that were used on the underside of the MM1200 head block. New or used is fine. I'm in Burbank, CA 91505. Thanks.

I found a box of Winchesters at Bruce Milletts. I will look through it for you tomorrow.

Sure, here's a photo. The other side of the connector looks similar, with short terminals. I think these were made with both solder cup and crimp terminals; either would work for me. I don't need the mounting hardware. Thanks again.

Ut7M6eK.jpg

came up empty-handed on my local search ..no luck though..

If you can find the original part no., it should be possible to find it according to a friend of mine: These are widely used in mil equipment and thus supported with (expensive, but available) spareparts for centuries. He claims it is made by different companies but to the same NATO part code that should be accessible on the interwebs if you know one of the OEM part no's.

Here's a similar but 18p, it's OEM part no is apparently "MS24012-2 "

https://www.electronicsurplus.it/en/Connector-18-pin-MS24012-2-male-Winchester-gold-plated

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINCHESTER-CONNECTOR-PART-MRE20P30G-NSN-5935-00-807-0162/193391234243?hash=item2d07040cc3:g:Fl0AAOSwZRFedljp

Thanks very much for the replies. Unfortunately it turned out that the connector in the ebay link from moamps is a slightly larger size. The one I need is approx. 1.245" long but I believe the one in the ebay listing is 1.563". Thanks for trying though.

I've been trying to find a proper part number for this item but no luck so far. This little sucker isn't easy to find!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back