• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - MK47 ioaudio kit - assembled or not

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hello,
I would like to buy an MK47 kit from ioaudio.
Can be just the Kit parts preferably or an assembled module.

PM me if you have one available

Thank you

Just got these a couple of days ago from Dany. Same components as the ioadio MK47 But you get a PSU board also. Waiting on a body from Chunger…….

Attachments

• F8099636-74F7-4F2F-BE9A-7666F158C165.jpeg
    F8099636-74F7-4F2F-BE9A-7666F158C165.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
Just got these a couple of days ago from Dany. Same components as the ioadio MK47 But you get a PSU board also. Waiting on a body from Chunger…….
Be careful with the power resistors from the PSU board, they get very hot. Lot of guys who built the MK-47 replaced them with aluminium wirewound resistors connected to the PSU chassis with thermal paste.

Be careful with the power resistors from the PSU board, they get very hot. Lot of guys who built the MK-47 replaced them with aluminium wirewound resistors connected to the PSU chassis with thermal paste.
They are mounted a 1/4” off the board. I also have the chassis mount resistors but am limited on space in the PSU case. We’ll see as I have the boards, standoffs and components to build my own circuit.

Latest posts

Back