• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Modutec 1176 meters (or other of same size)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mypantsrblue

Hi,

I have two UA 1176LNs that I am working on bringing back to life and they are missing their meters. I am looking for 2 Modutec meters, or modutec style that will fit the same cut out.

I am in the USA, California.

Thank you

Thanks for the replies. However none of the links y’all posted are in stock items, hence my reaching out here…..

I have been in contact with studio electronics, they aren’t going to have them for a while.

Last edited:
I posted looking for modutec meters here and was messaged by someone named franklinbland for 2 modutec meters.

He was sort of pushy but I chalked it up to being an audio engineer type…

I have since realized that the photos he sent me were from Google, and that his account is one day old. He has not replied to me about shipping etc. beware of this user. Mods, I can provide proof if you’d like to ban. I’m only out $100. But I won’t get it back because I sent it in a non refundable way. I tried to give the guy benefit of the doubt

i find this sort of hilarious because it took me and many other people here over a year to have our account approved here, yet you guys somehow approved someone who made an account Tuesday, so he could scam me on Wednesday. I don’t blame the forum or the admins, but that’s pretty silly innit….

I got scammed once, weirdly for meters too. Not here but another DIY forum. Sorry to hear.

I have some Modutecs that I bought along with original UTC o12s for some planned 1176 builds. Ideally Planned on selling as "kits" with the Cinemag output transformers etc but if you have no luck hit me up on PM.

I saw Paul Wolf may have some for you, hopefully that works out.

Back