• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB Neumann capsules (for parts or not working)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soliloqueen

GDIY Supporter
White Market Member
I want to grow my backplate collection. Will pay for for parts/not working Neumann capsules. Looking most actively for a K47 right now. I could also borrow and return on bond, I suppose!

Last edited:
I suppose there's no real economical reason why you'd sell to me instead of sending them in for reskin, so I am also willing to pay a deposit, borrow one and return it how I received it.

I will have k87's soon, they need reskinning
I can't reskin them here, but I can send them back express (y) I have gotten a lot of offers on this though from repair shops who have tons of these, so we may not need to risk any capsules that people actually intend to use.

Last edited:
my k67 project is now complete. i have 2 working k47s on the way for tone reference, but i still need at least 1 more broken one to finish my model. bump!

Latest posts

Back