• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLVED / WTB: Neve 3115 blue knob insert or complete knob

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golgoth

Hi,

I am looking for a blue insert cap for a 3115 knob (as pictured).

I can buy a full knob and pay shipping from anywhere to Europe if anyone is willing to sell!

Thanks,
G

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 12.57.13.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 12.57.13.png
    975.2 KB · Views: 37
It's such an old module and very specific knob, that you might have problems in finding and insert or replacement.
If you do then the best option is to 3D print an insert for the knob

They indeed seem incredibly rare. I just recently acquired the modules and will look for a while before I try diying them!

Join the "Vintage Neve" group in Facebook and ask Geoff Tanner there for a source for those knobs
I am a member and have actually already asked! Geoff said these are the rarest Neve knobs, and that basically nobody has any left as very few were made by Neve back then...

I bought a pair of green ones on eBay. The modules will look a bit funny but it's still better to me than having one that's disfigured in the racks! I'll keep looking for a blue one.

Bought one from Dan Alexander, for anyone interested you should ask him directly! Pricey tho..

Also found a couple green ones on eBay for the "fader" pots I'll had to the rack! Wanted to keep the original style there too

Back