• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Pair API 361 VU Meters no logo - [RESOLVED]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrazemaster

Preferably with mounting hardware and the VU dial showing dB on top and 0-100 on bottom. Need them without the lamp holders.

Been watching the bay for ages but no luck lately.

PM me with an offer and photos thx

They're in the scully 280?
Maybe try to find them for parts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Scully-280-Reel-Reel-Mic-Preamp-Electronics/264518656795?hash=item3d968a631b:g:VjwAAOSw6S5dvIL5

Hi dmp, that's a very clever idea thanks!

This particular unit looks pretty destroyed as far as the meters go - the colors are completely faded and the bezels are messed up. It looks like it might cost me ~$80 to get them.

I'll keep my eyes out for more like this, and in the meantime, if anyone has any in a stash or laying around and wants to get some cash for them, please let me know!

Thanks,

Mike

I have some 361 meters.  I can grab a photo of them and then you can make an offer. They are in great shape, but they do not have the mounting hardware. If that is a deal breaker let me know.

Hey Pucho - it’s not a deal breaker. Yes pls send me some photos. My email is in my profile.

I appreciate it man.

Thanks,

Mike

Met up with Pucho today in his studio. Thanks Pucho! GREAT seeing your digs and your tech is awesome!

In case you guys didn't know, Pucho is something of a national treasure! Thanks man.

Still looking for a pair of API VU 361, no logo, if anyone has them.

Thanks!

Mike

Phrazemaster said:
Met up with Pucho today in his studio. Thanks Pucho! GREAT seeing your digs and your tech is awesome!

In case you guys didn't know, Pucho is something of a national treasure! Thanks man.

Still looking for a pair of API VU 361, no logo, if anyone has them.

Thanks!

Mike

Yes, good to see you yesterday.  We had a nice visit to the ranch, aka the studio and yes I do keep the place running in between sessions and other shenanigans.  I sold Mike a pair of meters.  but he needs two more to complete his project.  I am sure we can locate them for him...  cheers

Yeah man, thx again, it was amazing to see your studio!

I just need one more pair of API 361 VUs no logo, no lamp holder, to finish things. PM me or reply here with an offer.

Many thanks everyone!

Mike

Back