• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb pm1000 faders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came up with 3 of them.  Let me know if you're interested.

I am looking forward to buying a couple of master channels, also in bad conditions.
Also, I am looking for the VUs.
I am trying to recompose a 32 ch frame that was torn apart, I would really much appreciate any help to bring this baby back on track.

I'm heading to my storage today.
I've got most of a PM1000/16 guts there.
How many faders do you need?

calaverasgrande said:
depends on what you'd want in return; I could use the lot of them

FS nuke said:
I am looking forward to buying a couple of master channels, also in bad conditions.
Also, I am looking for the VUs.
I am trying to recompose a 32 ch frame that was torn apart, I would really much appreciate any help to bring this baby back on track.

I have the complete original service manual for PM1000 if it is of interest.

I also have some opamps.

I do not have the original VUs but I have some used on Tascam console that might fit.

I just came back to this thread--I have VUs.  Sending a PM.

sahib said:
I have the complete original service manual for PM1000 if it is of interest.

I also have some opamps.

I do not have the original VUs but I have some used on Tascam console that might fit.

Thanks for the offer! The manual and schematics are very easy to find online, if I will spare some money after it's all done I'd love to have it as well.
What opamp do you have? can you send me or post a picture?
Thank you.

calaverasgrande said:

I am looking for the input and out trafo, the master section electronics, also the long screws to hold the channels could be helpful.
Let me know what do you want to sell and we'll find a deal.
Best,

Thanks for the offer! The manual and schematics are very easy to find online, if I will spare some money after it's all done I'd love to have it as well.
What opamp do you have? can you send me or post a picture?
Thank you

Thank you too. Image for the opamps attached. I have four.

Attachments

• Yamaha_DOA.jpg
    Yamaha_DOA.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 6
Thank you too. Image for the opamps attached. I have four.
Hi Sahib, I just had time to dig the opamps a little bit more and it looks like they don't belong to the PM1000, I see only one opamp in the headphone module, that anyway won't find much use.
I thank you for your offer and If I'll find a use for them, I'll contact you.

I am trying to fit the original ones but it would be nice to have a picture of the Tascam VUs as well. How many are you willing to sell?
Best.

Last edited:
Not a problem. I should have checked the manual to make sure if they were any use.

Tascam VUs are attached. I am happy to sell all of them if they would do your job.

They are in pairs on a driver PCB but can naturally be removed. I think I have 6 or 8 pairs. I'll check. I had actually listed them here but the forum layout has changed and the search did not work.

Attachments

• 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 5
Those opamps are for the PM2000, someone here will probably want them.

I might have two small Yamaha meters, will see if they fit the PM1k and let you know.

Not a problem. I should have checked the manual to make sure if they were any use.

Tascam VUs are attached. I am happy to sell all of them if they would do your job.

They are in pairs on a driver PCB but can naturally be removed. I think I have 6 or 8 pairs. I'll check. I had actually listed them here but the forum layout has changed and the search did not work.

Just checked, I have 8 pairs (16 VUs in total).

Latest posts

Back