• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB: Sprague Orange Drops

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echoplex

looking for a bunch of NOS Sprague Orange Drops caps in different values.
Mainly 0.001uF, 0.02uF, 0.05uF, 0.1uF, 0.22uF 500 or 600V ratings.
Hit me up if you've got some. Preferably EU.

I have a whole lot of axial 192p series 0.022uf but they're only 80vdc. I have some others of the values you are looking for, but not large quantities.

I have a local surplus dealer who usually has a whole bunch of different Orange Drop caps in higher voltage by SBE (I'm in New England USA, which is where Sprague and SBE made them) for very fair prices. Should be seeing them next month (mid April to be exact) so shoot me a message around then if you're still looking

new ones are quite nice spec-wise. Film and foil construction, polypropylene on the 715/716 series, copper leads on 716 though it probably doesn't matter for audio. Reasonably cheap way of feeling good about your build. If you live in the US they can be had for pennies on the dollar at Tubedepot.

Latest posts

Back