• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: VTL5C4/2 Photo Couplers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinheronmusic

Hello!

Looking to start my DAOC and decided to rock the Kubi advanced mods. If anyone has an extra pair of legit VTL5C4/2 please let me know! I would love to buy them from you.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
I have spare VTL5C2/2's. They are what I used in my DAOC's. They have a faster release time than the VTL5C4/2. I could spare four if you want do the Kubi mod.

I have spare VTL5C2/2's. They are what I used in my DAOC's. They have a faster release time than the VTL5C4/2. I could spare four if you want do the Kubi mod.
Sure! That sounds like it will work. How much you want for them?

If justinheronmusic doesn't need the VTL5C4/2, I,do be interested.

Do you already have the PCBs too? I'm thinking i won't get around to working on mine. I have two pairs of the VTLs
Yes, I got the PCB and a single set of vactrols from Volker. Still looking for another set of vactrols for Kubi mod.

Sorry. If you mean I jumped your train (i.e. 'second in line') -- yes, guilty. This is your thread. I apologize.

I have one original VTL5C4/2 that has been previously soldered and works well. PM me if interested

Hi, I ordered that guys over AliEX. I think they are not original. I will test them the next weeks in a LA4 Build because the actually used NSL32 are good but not "the killer". XVive Optocouplers do not work properly. They tend to get easier distortion/dirty than the NSL32. I hope these AliEX ones will do the job as expected....

Attachments

• PXL_20220318_231242510.jpg
    PXL_20220318_231242510.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20220318_231258074.jpg
    PXL_20220318_231258074.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back