• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTB: Rev D pcb for rev A pcb (EU)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebra_PD

Hi,
I have 1 or 2 unbuilt mnat rev D pcb but still missing a rev A in my rack. Anyone in the EU that have a spair rev A pcb and want to trade?

Also have a couple of rev G-E original output transformers  (work with G1176 builds or similar newer revisions builds with input stage without the 0-12 input transformers) if anyone is looking or interested.

Also interested in buy/trade for any 5002 type output transformer.

I’ve got a rev A and a rev D, I’d trade an A for a D so I can do a stereo rev D.  I think I have most of the parts for it too if you’re interested.  I’m relocating to Prague and it’s in a shipping container in its way there, might be about 3 weeks before I get it.  If you still wanna swap by then, we could make it happen!

Best,
Steve

Perfect Steve!

I'm in no hurry at all so send me a email to pierre (a) zebrastudios.se when u are relocated and all in a month or so :)

I think I have a spare mnat stereo link pcb and some extra VU meters and some other parts depending what u might need for the build as well.

Perhaps even have a spare UTC O-12 but cant promise on that one before I have a look.

Regards,
Pierre

myers1st said:
I’ve got a rev A and a rev D, I’d trade an A for a D so I can do a stereo rev D.  I think I have most of the parts for it too if you’re interested.  I’m relocating to Prague and it’s in a shipping container in its way there, might be about 3 weeks before I get it.  If you still wanna swap by then, we could make it happen!

Best,
Steve

Latest posts

Back