www.apcboard.com, PCBs, MCPCBs, soldering

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I can offer PCB service as below:

-FR4 PCB production (within 100*100mm and 10pcs total costs $ 45 + shipping)   
-MPCB/Flex PCB production

Also do some soldering at a cheap price. 

Everyone of you can visit my website www.apcboard.com  and order online directly. It is safe and easy.

Enjoy the shopping, my friends:)

Miracle

I notice you have a set up charge. Do you keep the tooling so that if the same board is reordered there is no set up charge? If yes, then how long do you keep the tooling?

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
I notice you have a set up charge. Do you keep the tooling so that if the same board is reordered there is no set up charge? If yes, then how long do you keep the tooling?

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian, I keep the tooling forever, that means if you produce a same board again and again and again (no limit), always no setup cost.

I am pleased you keep the tooling forever. Can you tell me the difference between IPCI quality level for prototype PCBS and IPCII for standard PCBs?

What is your relationship with www.real-pcb.com?

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
I am pleased you keep the tooling forever. Can you tell me the difference between IPCI quality level for prototype PCBS and IPCII for standard PCBs?

Cheers

Ian

IPCI and IPCII is the standard for PCBs, for example, the tolerance for holes/vias/pads, IPCII is better.

APCBoard China said:
ruffrecords said:

Cheers

Ian

IPCI and IPCII is the standard for PCBs, for example, the tolerance for holes/vias/pads, IPCII is better.

And your relationship with http://www.real-pcb.com/  ?

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
APCBoard China said:
ruffrecords said:

Cheers

Ian

Cheers

Ian

Haha :)
Bet open for answer to this question ?

zamproject said:
ruffrecords said:
APCBoard China said:
ruffrecords said:

Cheers

Ian

Cheers

Ian

All, we write very clear on www.apcboard.com about the details, you can visit to get the answer:) thanks for attention for that. I am pleasure to let everybody know.

Haha :)
Bet open for answer to this question ?

I got an answer via PM. If they want to do business here I am sure they will realise they need to be open about such matters and post the reply here as well.

Cheers

IAan

the last PCBs I ordered at real-pcb already came with APC labels ...
I'm able to re-order PCBs @ APC I ordered from real-pcb years ago.

[silent:arts] said:
the last PCBs I ordered at real-pcb already came with APC labels ...
I'm able to re-order PCBs @ APC I ordered from real-pcb years ago.

yes, you can do that, everything keeps from the old website. welcome:)

I have  PCB's that has been made by them, the quality of these PCB's is very high.
Their service is very high too, just my opinion. I can say only good things about them.

Latest posts

Back