www.real-pcb.com. PCB online quick quote and free file checking

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real-PCB

Hello All,

Attached photo is for some  boards that produced for GroupDiy customers.

We are a China PCB manufacture, major for prototype boards.  We have a professional engineer team, they can help to free panel the file, free checking the file.

If any of you had the question about your design or need to run a small prototype order, feel free to contact our sales support: [email protected].  You will get a very good experience in our company!

[email protected]
www.real-pcb.com

Regards,
Lynn

Attachments

• sample .jpg
    sample .jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 153
Hi Lynn,

I am interested in running a small PCB prototype run for a 150x112mm board (basically a 51X format board). Do you have the EAGLE dru specs for the capabilities of your fab?

What would be the price for a 2-layer compared with a 4-layer?

I'd like to put a good word in for Real PCB.  I recently (a few weeks ago) ordered a couple of stainless-steel laser-cut stencils from these guys and the process was smooth and Lynn was pleasant to deal with.

The stencils turned out fine.  They did require a bit of cleaning with IPA before first use but not a big deal.  For the price, they are great value.  I can recommend Real PCB for stainless-steel stencils.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks everyone for recommending our service and products.

Here are the boards for 1900*20mm, they will be shipped to the customer soon, so wonderful boards:)

I will show our 0.4mm 4 layer boards with "vias in pads" when they are finished, great boards:)

Attachments

• 20140530_085413.jpg
    20140530_085413.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 41
Back