Yes, Welcome!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smell what the Miko is smokin,
it's Biluski's brain cells!

That guy is one sick pup!
For a while there, I actually thought WE were doing something wrong.

Five minutes with a baseball bat, just 5 minutes!

Ethan for President!

Lets make Ethan the Moderator for now since he started this place.
All in favor...

hell no...

I think we need to make Chris B. a moderator... :p

oh and PRR as moderator.... scary thought... he's going to be hardcore man :) probably will test us on theory and shit....

I can already read the scathing comments..

"think with your brain before engaging that keyboard"

lmao

Im limited with my poorman English...hou cant imagine what i have so SAY........ :twisted: But, here we are......BTW, what about UTC story...i cant wait to see the end.... :D

i was wondering why you guys hung out at RO. that place always gave me the creeps. chris and kurt are just total nutjobs. trolls. anyway good luck with this place, i might try to become a little more involved here than i was at RO (i had a total of 10 posts over there).

So familiar. So spacious. So Awesome.

Is this what it feels like to move out from under an abusive Stepfathers roof, and into a nice new house with your buddies?

Nice to see all of you. Let's find some of the others, shall we?

WOOOOOFOOOOOKINHOOOOOO.

More than 24 hours ago I emailed Kev as I had already anticipated Bailuski's reaction would likely be to take out TT. His current responses are fairly typical and predictable...........it's everyone else's fault, not his. As for someone hacking the server, well that could just as easily be a lame excuse to try and validate what he has done.

Maybe my saving the official 8 page SSL thread contributed.

Anyways, many thanks to whoever is responsible for this site.

8)

yup...

I sat there lastnight and web archived the most recent 15 pages oh and including some long ones like the G1176 thread (59 PAGES) crap that was alot.

Man, I already have all this saved.

Really, just let me know what you are looking for and I will have a look if I can find on my big archive that I have been saving for more than a year...

Hey guys! After Adrianh directed me here I got here. What the hell happened? No, on second thought don't tell me.

Anyway, lets keep up the audio dialog and leave the past behind.
:D

CJ-

Thanks a bunch for the directions. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get my daily fix anymore! :shock: I can't believe how fast you guys got this up. Many many thanks in advance to all of you!!

Cheers,
Zach

A few things before I forget,
one, I feel like the books should have been opened to us. i doubt the cost of operation was trueand there was advertising going on. Two, if I was going to give twenty bucks to anyone it would have been one of you guys starting with PRR and Jakob and Many Many Many Many others. Three, i am willing to give money to keep OUR place alive and going. But I wouldn't give that jerk Chris a cent! Really, if we need help maintaining this great FORUM let me know and keep the figures out in the open. Fourth, what an asshole to charge us for what we made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK thats the past.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PLACE!

[quote author="Marik"]

PS. Somebody has archived the big "DIY capsule" thread--I am worried...[/quote]

Sorry, at first I did not register, so could not edit... I meant it as a question: "Has somebody archived that thread?"

Latest posts

Back