History..... rhymes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t trying to be humorous.
WWW said:
facetious /fə-sē′shəs/

adjective​

1. Playfully jocular; humorous.
    "facetious remarks."
  2. Given to wit and good humor; merry; sportive; jocular.
    "a facetious companion"
    Similar: merrysportivejocular
  3. Characterized by wit and pleasantry; exciting laughter.
    "a facetious story or reply"

My understanding of facetious involve "good humor"......

Lets be nicer. 🤔
=====
I hoped that this thread would stimulate some thoughtful discussion about historical precedents. Since it has turned into a blog about the current news cycle heres a recent observation:

Dr. Fauci is under intense questioning about funding GOF research. Apparently the defense strategy is right out of George Orwell's 1984 using "Newspeak" to redefine what GOF is. :rolleyes:

This stuff is happening in plain sight. "Don't believe your lyin eyes."

JR

Ilan Pappé, a 70 year old Jewish historian was detained and questioned at Detroit airport. The FBI wanted to know if he considered the massacre in Gaza to be a genocide and if he supported Hamas.

Of course they also wanted to know who his friends were and all data on his phone was copied.

Knowing Pappe i'm fairly certain these agents were ashamed afterwards.

Apparently, freedom of speech doesn't apply to those who dare to question Israel. We should've known that since laws against racism aren't enough and the law about anti-semitism is vague enough and carries more severe punishment...

If the Jews are so powerful, pulling all the strings behind the scenes and capable of bending the strongest nations to their will, they sure are are doing a shit job of it.

You should watch the vid I posted in the thread about democracy. It's about the UK, but still. And you can easily verify, cause the guy is still doing the same, only he's no longer with the embassy. He went commercial. Google him. Call him if you want.

Also, years ago I read a book about the Mossad, written by an ex-Mossad agent. In that period, the Mossad only had 34 real agents. That's very few, compared to the big boys. The book explains how that could work. It's fairly simple: there are hundreds, if not thousands of unpaid willing helpers worldwide. Helpers who are discrete and loyal.

I doubt very much if that is still the situation today, but it showed me how they operate. Way smarter than any other intelligence outfit. Well, maybe the Chinese. I know next to nothing about Chinese intelligence. I don't think they would tolerate a book about them either.

But still, it's human to err. And intelligence can fail. Or get ignored. And that's what happened with the oct. 7 attack. Israeli intelligence knew about it, but was ignored. If that was out of sheer stupidity, or willingly to create a reason to invade Gaza, I don't know. Maybe it just was cause they wouldn't ruin a holiday?

Latest posts

Back