APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Still waiting for them. Promised this week... Everything else is ready for shipping. Will post some pics of capsule disc ant platform. Also some instructions of assembling the mic.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Here are some pictures of capsule disc.

The platform is 3 mm height. Also I will include 1 mm platform for higher holders.

IMG_1311-vi.jpg

IMG_1313-vi.jpg

IMG_1314-vi.jpg

Kindest regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
  Is that a Theirsch STS7 capsule holder pictured with the capsule disc?

If so what do you consider the ideal height 58mm, 55mm, or 52mm to use with your body and headgrill package?

Hi,

Yes that is Thiersch holder. According to the info which was given by Thiersch, ideal height originally in U47 was 58 mm.
For the holder which is in picture you do not need the platform at all, but there are different holders with different heights on a market, so this is why I'll put 2 platforms to the kit, that you could make the height as closer to 58 mm as possible.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Today I've received samples of nickel plated headbaskets (however it was promised that they will send all batch...). Here are some pictures of polished nickel (I even polished screws :D) and beadblasted nickel. Sorry for bad quality photos as my cellphone camera is tired...Will try to make better pics tomorrow.  If everything is OK, I'll start shipping next week.

Enjoy:

IMG_1325-vi.jpg

IMG_1328-vi.jpg

IMG_1329-vi.jpg

IMG_1330-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Andriejus said:
Hi,

Some more pics of headbasket finishes:

IMG_1316-vi.jpg

IMG_1318-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Awesome Work,  Love it ,
There is actually enough options to satisfy anyone  8)
Best,
Dan,

Yes we do. Almost everything is prepared for shipping. Waiting for nickel plated headbaskets. Promised this week.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Very sorry for not informing you.
My nickel plating supplier kept me promissing and last Friday I have decided to get back headbaskets from them and send them to another supplier in UK. My quantities are not big so it was difficult to find another supplier and took time...The one I've found in UK, is high quality and fast delivery oriented.

Again I am very sorry for waiting, I promise you guys discounts for other products.

By the way, last week I've received a batch of U47 shockmounts. They are China made, but are not so bad and looks aesthetic. Will post pictures today later.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Thank you for keeping us informed.

I am looking forward to learning when these are ready to work with.

The shock mount is China made, but is from factory which makes enough decent stuff. Its a metal construction powder coated with "matt nickel" paint. Its not the top quality, but it does its job.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_6052-vi.jpg

IMG_6072-vi.jpg

IMG_6068-vi.jpg

IMG_6060-vi.jpg

Would sell this for additional 40 eur (without shipping and paypal charges).
If you want it with your kit, just let me know.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi,

I will start shipping next week. Those who have not sent me info about logo plates this is the last chance o do that. :)

P.S. Higher resolution pictures can be found in FB. Search for LPM Records

Kind regards,
Andrew

Back