APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting excited.

A pair of Thiersch M7s and 58mm holders, ordered just for these bodies, are shipping today.  :)

Hi all,

Hera are some pics of anodized body tubes and end bells. Also please check the comparison of standard polished nickel and sand blasted connectors which will be available in the next run that I've already started.

Shipping as expected - this week. :)

IMG_1372-vi.jpg

IMG_1376-vi.jpg

IMG_1371-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

The connector on the left looks great! I would be interested in one for my body once available. The chrome one is ok but that one would look even better,

Eric ;D

Hi Andrew,

for me too ;D, the left connector looks great, a little bit rounder. is it possible to send me the round connector with my body?

thanks

Andreas

Hi all,

It looks rounder due to the camera distortion - they are actually almost the same except the first version is bit longer.  Sorry but shorter version will be available in upcoming run.  However if you want to wait a little bit more I can send you short version, or I could send the mic kit without connector and you would have to wait for a short connector for 2-3 weeks. Let me know.

Kind regards,
Andrew

all good Andrew

for me is the mic body with the first connector ok.

I'm excited to build the mic. Ordered a Thiersch M7 blue Line Capsule

Thanks for your beautiful work

Andreas 

trans4funks1 said:
I'm getting excited.

A pair of Thiersch M7s and 58mm holders, ordered just for these bodies, are shipping today.  :)

Me too - mine just arrived!
Blue or Red?

Hi Clive,
Mine arrived yesterday. I went with red ring mylar membrane version and got the 58mm tall holders.

I hope you enjoy yours!

Are you going to be sending shipping notifications???

Thanks again!! I know how hard it is to get shipping out the door!

Hi,

Everyone will receive a tracking number.

Current status:

Nickel plated parts from UK were sent to my country last Friday. So according to the TNT info I will receive them on Thursday. So first Friday and Saturday are shipping days. :)

Also I've started new batch and have already made some components.
Wanted to know is there a need to make some short U47 bodies?

Kind regards,
Andrew

I would love an opportunity to buy a pair of C12 shaped bodies made for point to point wiring using a connector similar to what you have used with the current mic.

Shaggy displayed a feeler prototype that seemed beautifully constructed but it seemed like that item's target price could be reduced greatly if some efficiencies of manufacture were applied.

You seem to have an ability to coordinate the construction of these sorts of assemblies. It seems like it would be great if you made a nice C12 body shape to go with your 47 style.

Andriejus said:
Also I've started new batch and have already made some components.
Wanted to know is there a need to make some short U47 bodies?

Would these short bodies be the 47 tube or 47 FET style?

Finally!

Received a call from currier - nickel plated headbaskets are on the way to my town. Will post pictures later.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Checked all nickel plated headbaskets on Friday. Unfortunately not all are OK, but this will not affect the shipping. So tomorrow you will receive emails about shipping info and shipping charges.  Starting shipping tomorrow. 

Here are some pictures:

IMG_1531-vi.jpg

IMG_1526-vi.jpg

IMG_1529-vi.jpg

and these are not OK

IMG_1474-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi,

Another round is open.
Connector will be a little bit shorter and more similar to original. Also some very minor visual changes on upper headbasket ring are done. Also short version is available now.  If you are interested let me know.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

any News about the Shipping? I've no email with tracking number or shipping information for now.

Thanks and good luck for the second run.

Andreas

Latest posts

Back