Stupid 1176 question of the year!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbira

I'm doing mnats pushbutton version. How do I "bypass" the unit for the calibration process?

HERE is a layout of his pushbuttons. I see I don't have any wires going to the "A" and "B" holes on the "power" button. Where do those go to?

Thanks. :roll:

S7 is labeled "GR Disable" I would think that would do it. The bypass switch on a real 1176 is incorporated into the attack pot. If you compare the old schematic and trace the attack pot wiring to the two big caps, the pot disconnects them from ground, if you look at the "GR disable" switch, Im guessing, but it should probably go to the same spot and that should bypass the limiter function and just give you the line amp output.

hope this helps.

dave

Ah crap-I didn't realize that till now that the "8" was replaced by that "GR disable. Now my faceplate is not labled right :evil:

Joel

:? :? :? There are problems. My when in "GR" my meter pegs out-adjusting the trim pot does nothing for it. I'm using a sifam AL29. What do I do :? :sad: :? :mad: :sad:

Yeah mnats-I lived with that page for a while-I don't know how I missed that about the GR disable. :roll:

Latest posts

Back