Reddish 500 EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the US folks who are on my list should now have received a follow-up PM from me!

Everyone outside the US, I will be working on getting messages out to you tomorrow. For now, it's bedtime for me.

no chance of ordering PCBs anymore? I'am interested
Unfortunately the order window has closed. However, it is possible that there may be a few extra sets left over once it's all said and done. No guarantees, but I'll post an update in my black market thread at that time if there are any left.

Hi All,

I have received [that thing that changes hands that I can't talk about outside of the black market] for about 80% of the orders. I know a few of our builders don't necessarily log in or check their messages daily, so I imagine those folks will come through this week. Regardless, boards will go into production this Friday, and I'll keep you all updated on progress!

I have been overwhelmed (in a positive way) by the enthusiasm for this project. So many of you have sent me very kind personal notes, and I truly appreciate it, as this has been a much bigger undertaking than I ever anticipated. I know many are also champing at the bit to order components. My other task this week will be to get the BOM and build documents fully up to date with the various minor changes that have been made since the prototype version, at which point I'll share to the thread here. Please be as patient with me as you can (yes, I also receive the more agitated PMs, and while I understand the impatience, I do have a full time job and there is a limit to how fast I can get everything done here, especially if we want to minimize errors).

Looking forward to getting this into everyone's hands!

-J

I greatly appreciate that you have used the much better "champing at the bit" than the clearly inferior "chomping at the bit" to describe mine and other's excitement.
Also, thanks for all the work on this!

I greatly appreciate that you have used the much better "champing at the bit" than the clearly inferior "chomping at the bit" to describe mine and other's excitement.
Also, thanks for all the work on this!
My mother, a former copy editor, would have my hide if I used "chomping at the bit." 😅

Back