2021 Latin Grammy Nomination - Mastering Engineer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
I would like to share with you guys and the Groupdiy family that I'm nominated at the moment for a Latin Grammy on the Mastering work I did for the Salvador Sobral "bpm" record.

Probably some of you already got nominations and actually won Grammys in the past but it's my first time being nominated and comming from a small country like Portugal I was not expecting to ever being nominated even after working at a top professional level for many years.
It's a nomination that feels to me like an award already after so many years mixing and mastering records and being on the background after a long time, and years struggling financially in the begging of my career.
So I'm delighted at the moment and I don't even need to win the award.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 00.23.13.png

Last edited:
I would guess on contrary that his rate increased. Congrats on the nomination and wish you the best for the win.

I would like to share with you guys and the Groupdiy family that I'm nominated at the moment for a Latin Grammy on the Mastering work I did for the Salvador Sobral "bpm" record.

Probably some of you already got nominations and actually won Grammys in the past but it's my first time being nominated and comming from a small country like Portugal I was not expecting to ever being nominated even after working at a top professional level for many years.
It's a nomination that feels to me like an award already after so many years mixing and mastering records and being on the backlight after a long time struggling financially in the begging of my career.
So I'm delighted at the moment and I don't even need to win the award.

View attachment 85131
This is wonderful news. Congratulations. it's a wonderful feeling to have people recognize the work that you do. you earned this one Amigo.

This is wonderful news. Congratulations. it's a wonderful feeling to have people recognize the work that you do. you earned this one Amigo.

Thank you so much mate, that's what I feel, winning or not we do so much background work that it's a great feeling to have recognition. I'm delighted, my friends are delighted also and most of the artists I worked with over the years are also congratulating me.
It's a good feeling,
Thanks

Last edited:
Back