4ch green mic pre finished "wurst-version" ;-)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank

I`ve been using your recreated overlay for the V14 to help me stuff some boards. Thanks for this, but I have come across a mistake. I thought I should probably bring to your attention, because other people may well be using the diagram, since it is much easier to read than the original.

Your overlay diagram only has 1 22uF cap on it whereas the original diagram & BOM have 2. I think you have labelled the 2nd as a 47uF.

Sorry to bring this bad news !!

Don't know where you had that nice frontpanel made, but if I were Schaeffer I'd start controlling the incoming designs NOW before worse (wurst...) things start to happen... :wink:

Nice box !

[quote author="nrgrecording"]
-I used cables to connect the leds to the pcb (so i have them like this: -40,-20,0,+20... another idea woudl be to mount the pcbs upside down to get the metering from low to high
[/quote]
Right, I'm doing that for a 2-channel box (not finished yet).
It'll of course reverse the 'meaning' of PCB-mounted switches but OK.

BTW, I thought I saw that some of Fabio's boards compensate for this,
so that you still have the choice how the switch-'meaning' is positioned. Nice touch.

Bye,

Peter

Does anyone have the pdf for the circuit diagram for the V14 or a link to it ? I`ve been looking for it but can`t seem to find it !!

Rob

There are a couple of links in the Green Meta:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=5150

Peter

http://www.nrgrecording.de/green_pre.pdf

This PDF states that the 4700uF cap is 6V. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

One last question and i'm done with my greens!!! :green:
From one of the legs of the BC560 there is a resistor who goes to pin # 3 of the LM339. In the Nrgrecording layout there's nothing marked upon it!!

what shoul i put in place???

i'm so excited........ :green: :green: :green: :green:

hi 3nity,
i'm not sure which version of the peter c.'s green pre you're talking about, but i'm assuming from the description of the BC560 on the meter circuit you are using v.14.
i think you are refering to the 220R resistor between the emitter of the BC560 to pin 3 of the LM339. if you got your boards from peter himself he would have sent you the overlay which shows all resistor values for the entire board. double check that or the schematic for the v.14 pcb.
regards,
grant

ha! it's about time frank!! :roll: :twisted:
"did i ever tell you that you're my hero.....woo, woo, woo, woo!" :thumb:
peter rocks! frank rocks! this forum rocks! now 3nity can rock out with his green pre!
cheers,
grant

[quote author="SSLtech"]that's the "WÜRST" version of my PSU board![/quote]

:green: :green: :green: yeah! würst thing ever.

But it fits and works perfectly... Let me give you a "keith" (kiss) for that.
love3.gif

:green:

Frank.

Hi people! I'm very interested in this PDF (http://www.nrgrecording.de/green_pre.pdf)! Does anyone still have it? Thanks a lot!

Latest posts

Back