Access-312 Build Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As tu construit le op-amp ou deja assemblé?
check tes pads, le pcb est dual side, si le canne de ton transformateur d'entrée touche a un pad c'est un short a terre.
Commence par ca!

Salut.

verifie tes composantes ou le transformateur d'entre surtout.
Ou est tu au quebec? a Montreal?
Je peux te preter un SMD2520 qui fonctionne si jamais le tout semble correct.

So my DOA works and I get output but my pot does not changes the volume. I can even cut the leads to the pot and I still have great sounding output but no gain control. Any ideas?

Here's some pics of my built. Let me know if you see anything wrong.
Checked all my component and my input transformer and could not find any short.

I still need to clean all my solder at the back of the board. Maybe the problem is there.

Thanks for your help!

52640-270914195555-2851797.jpeg

52640-270914195555-284463.jpeg

52640-270914195437-2821155.jpeg

52640-270914195331.jpeg

I believe that my problem is in the feedback circuit something in the R4: 100R and R5: 10K or C6 -C7. I have a 10k rev log pot for the gain. C7 is the 100pf/50V. What should C6 be?

Is it just me or is there still rosin on the back of these boards? Did you wash your boards with alcohol? If you did not do that, use a tooth brush and alcohol to clean the backs of these boards.

guitarxtombest.

your pot wiper  (middle) should be connected to the side with the orange wire,
Try that and let me know.

The pot is working great like this... I tried bypass the pot and I had the same problem so it's not coming from there.
I will try to test the DOA soon and if he is not the problem I try to look deeper on the board.

Maybe there is too much gain?? I'm using a EA2622 for input transformer and EA2503 as output. I used all the value of the BOM for every component..
Could it has something to do with the ratio jumper?? (just asking) I jumped 2 and 3 together.

thanks!

Hello guys.
Just wanted to tell you all that PCBs for Access-312 boards will be available from now on exclusively from Dan @ collective cases.
He is the man behind a nice collection of cases including the Access-312 case.

Hope you all rush to get new pcbs.

Thanks for your help.

Hi guys!

I have a few questions.
I just realised I don't know where the RC resistor goes... There's nothing on the board and the schematic but there is one on the BOM.

Is it normal that I still have some audio passing even when the pot is disconnected?

I still have the some trouble with the pot.. I have a clean 22db of gain with the 2 transformers.. And when i add the potentiometers i can add about 12-13db and after this point i completly loose the signal and only have noise. And everything seems find on the board, and the opamp seems fine when i test it.

Anybody have an idea of why??

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back