APUTIS M49 & U47 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I understand you right, Eric. You say you're screwing Andriejus now because he screwed people here on Groupdiy??
We are just talking about different amounts of money. I owe people around 6k eur while heisermann haven't paid our invoice which is 30k eur. He was offered few times to return the parts back, because he said he has no money to pay, but he refused. I am still working on delivering mics from the past and I am always ansering emails or calls, while heisermann simply blocked us everywhere and does not have big enough balls to asnwer our calls.

Not sure why it’s not clear… read it again🤣
And listen Aputis and I have an open dispute regarding product he never delivered. Bottom line. At this point I have zero interest in speaking to him directly.
Eric

Last edited:
Aputis, just like all these fine people that got screwed by you… I can now say the same. Guess what group diy friends.
Aputis never delivered what he promised.. I welcome you at NAMM I’m sure Chad Kelly and all the others in LA will be happy to see you.
I haven't delivered all parts for you, but at the same time we havent took any cent from you. I will happily post some screenshots from our conversation, which proves what was delivered for you. I will do that immediately right after the dispute is closed.

OK I get your point. Behaving the same as you did with Stam Audio where at the end they won the dispute. This looks like your business model. Don't worry soon this will be solved.
Best,
Andrew

Eric aren't you selling the parts you got from Aputis right now in your H251? So you are earning money on products you haven't paid for? I could understand if you had a dispute with him and you returned his parts but you are actually selling someone else's property.

Tim, Like I mentioned before..This is an open legal dispute. None of it is your business.

I will say it again, Maybe you are having trouble comprehending. This is an open legal dispute. And the details are none of your business.

Wow, this is a sad conflict with many burnt.
I did recieve 2 U47 bodies from Andriejus and they are excellent quality. But I sympathize with anyone that paid and did not recieve the product.
I lost about $500 in a group buy for M49 bodies back in 2013. group buy in 2013 for M49 bodies
Who organized that one? Tskguy and Riggler.

So do I understand you right, Eric. You say you're screwing Andriejus now because he screwed people here on Groupdiy??
It sounds worse than that - buy screwing Andriejus, tskguy contributed to his failure. If tskguy received partial order and refused to pay for the partial order, that imo is wrong. I think the details ARE the business of the community here, if they lost money through this. Let's here the details.

We are just talking about different amounts of money. I owe people around 6k eur while heisermann haven't paid our invoice which is 30k eur. He was offered few times to return the parts back, because he said he has no money to pay, but he refused. I am still working on delivering mics from the past and I am always ansering emails or calls, while heisermann simply blocked us everywhere and does not have big enough balls to asnwer our calls.
Are you the same poster who had posted at GS and wrote that you made all of the backplates for Heiserman and now haven’t been paid? It was very briefly up before getting deleted, and had coincidentally come to mind just yesterday.

Last edited:
Are you the same poster who had posted at GS and wrote that you made all of the backplates for Heiserman and now haven’t been paid? It was very briefly up before getting deleted, and had coincidentally come to mind just yesterday.
No we haven't machined the backplates, there was another company.

Last edited:
It's simply ridiculous how someone like Aputis who has stolen thousands from the community is still allowed to post here and acting like nothing ever happened. Repeating the same litany one day I will refund you / ship your order.
Someone even has the nerve to put a like on his posts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back