Baltimore police have racial bias, Justice Department reports

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to be clear: What I'm saying is that as long as people like you on the one hand ignore the systematic nature of this and just call it "bad apples", yet simultaneously advocate and support discrimination, the actual discrimination which is systematic in many cases will continue, and as a result not only black people will get increasingly frustrated.

The willing ignorance allows the status quo.

mattiasNYC said:
And just to be clear: What I'm saying is that as long as people like you on the one hand ignore the systematic nature of this and just call it "bad apples", yet simultaneously advocate and support discrimination, the actual discrimination which is systematic in many cases will continue, and as a result not only black people will get increasingly frustrated.

The willing ignorance allows the status quo.
stop with the thinly veiled ad hominum just because I don't share your world view on everything.

I'm finished on this topic.

JR

Whatever. I asked you a simple question, namely just when we progress from just a few bad apples to a systematic problem. You provided no answer.

Given your previous statements it isn't particularly hard to understand why you didn't. I'm not engaging in some ad hominem attack, I'm merely pointing out just why you wouldn't answer; because you're not consistent in your argumentation. You're trying to have your cake and eat it too. It works as long as people don't pay attention. I don't even think you're doing that yourself because you seem so hung up on these politicians who are dividing the nation, or whatever you want to call it.

The recent Kapernick story is yet another good example of that category of political commentary; people are more upset by him not standing up than the issue that he is protesting. And of course that's the case when every incident is simply bad apples not following the rules.... even when they're following the rules.

And I know you're finished on the topic. You checked out a long time ago when I posted links to some really good investigative journalism based on recorded conversations, court documents and more. A shoulder-shrug on your part and then a rinse-repeat. I see absolutely no desire on your part to learn anything new about the state of affairs on this issue. So yeah, I know you're done. There will never ever be a report that can convince you that something rotten is going on, fundamentally, systematically, in this country, or so it seems at least.....

Back