C12 PSU Questions

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been quietly lurking around here for that last couple months as I piece together a trio of C12s. I'll save the details for a build thread but it's a quality build. Beesnees CK12s, Moby T14s. I also managed to source some original screw in C12 7-pin Tuchel microphone output connectors, so thinking I'll fork over the cash for the Flea mechanical kits on order + some other hard to find pieces.

All that said, I'm a little stuck on what to do for the PSU and looking for general guidance on who has what parts and some good rerfences to other PSU builds.

Questions I am hoping to answer: Who has high-quality chassis? Are there any pre-made PCB's or boards readily available? If I want something good should I just layout a turret board and go full DIY? Are there any high quality chassis and/or PCBs out there? Are there other high-quality chassis out there? Does anyone sell custom or ready-made <$1k chassis that are reasonably easy to find?

The circuit I can figure it out, it's what it goes inside of it and who has the parts like the jacks and pattern selector I'm struggling to make sense of.

Latest posts

Back