Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid on the 25th of Oct for an EZ1290 case...wrote two emails in the meantime...nothing in my mail....nothing in my inbox...not nice.

tonycamp said:
echo...echo...hello...hello....? ;D I would like some ez1073 face plates please
yannsound said:
I would like to order 1 ez1073 full case, do you have it in stock?
sr1200 said:
ALso interested in the stock situation for the EZ1073 case. :)...... again.... lol

I have asked Dan Duerloo (of collectivecases.com ) to make these.... he is sending me a prototype to check which should be here in a few days.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

sending you a prototype?

aren't there already dozens of happy DIYers out there with fully fitting ez1073 faceplates from dan that they use with your product?  :eek:

useme2305 said:
aren't there already dozens of happy DIYers out there with fully fitting ez1073 faceplates from dan that they use with your product?  :eek:

There are two different "Dans"..... Dan Davecka and Dan Duerloo.... Dan Duerloo is "collective cases" based in the USA....

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Thanks for the heads up Colin.  Please let us know if/when these go into prod.  I was gonna see if anyone wanted to do a group buy from frontpanelexpress, but I can hold off for a while if this is coming down the pipe. :)

Slenderchap said:
useme2305 said:

There are two different "Dans"..... Dan Davecka and Dan Duerloo.... Dan Duerloo is "collective cases" based in the USA....

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

This thread may have a little hijacking going on, but I as well was wondering about the 1073 cases. I have two of Dan Duerloos 1084 cases, and they are top notch. So, this is good news! You guys are referring to the channel strip kit from Colin right?

I feel like a lonely animal waiting to see if the kennel or cage my owner promised me will ever materialise. Waiting, waiting etc.  Hoping my cases will eventually show up. Haven't heard a thing  :(

Volume11 said:
Slenderchap said:
useme2305 said:

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

This thread may have a little hijacking going on, but I as well was wondering about the 1073 cases. I have two of Dan Duerloos 1084 cases, and they are top notch. So, this is good news! You guys are referring to the channel strip kit from Colin right?

hijacking!??, it's like i walked into the cockpit, and there was no pilot!!?? :eek:  edit cockpit, cockpit cockpit....is apparently a naughty word ;D

tonycamp said:
Volume11 said:
Slenderchap said:
useme2305 said:

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

hijacking!??, it's like i walked into the c**kpit, and there was no pilot!!?? :eek:  edit c**kpit, c**kpit c**kpit....is apparently a naughty word ;D
Hahaha, I can't argue with you there.

Ps. "penispit" seems to work just fine

Back