Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pcb footprint is for a 5 pin Neutrik...which means you could not use the 24V rails. The amphenol is wired point to point using cable/wires and mounted to the back panel with the adapter.

Ptownkid said:
Got it, sorry for not responding...I got you covered.

I'm sure you're probably really busy, I don't want to be a bother. So can you just share your source for those caps and trimmers so I can order them and finish this PSU.

Thanks

That is weird.

I haven't seen anything if you sent it, thanks though!
That being said, I see our mail lady talking on her cell phone for a good 20-30 minutes before she actually fills the boxes, so nothing is shocking to me!!

Thanks man, it's nothing major, but I haven't been able to get the right amount of rest to get 100% better. It's like a bad cold that has lingered on for weeks. Hopefully my son will start sleeping through the night soon and i can sleep for 6 hours straight, lol.

Thanks Ptown. Cool to get an update. Hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Ok, so my doctor pretty much insisted I take some time off (4-5 days) to rest and that if I did I'd get better...so i listened and i feel great again. I was getting really sick and tired of being sick and tired...

That being said, sorry about the delays for those of you who had placed orders in the last little while, but everything has shipped today.

In other news, turbo kits are back in stock,

Cheers

cool - can you give any details? Change in circuit? Layout? I have one of the first version that needs a mate.
Thanks, Ben

Back