• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Don Classics NV73 BOM components x 2

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShandonSound

Hello,
I have 2 sets of components from Mouser for the Don Classics NV73 BOM, which I purchased a few years ago but never got around to ordering the actual Don Classics components from their website. I'm unlikely to get around to this now so I'd like to pass them on to someone who might rather than put them in landfill.

I can't honestly gaurantee the BOM is complete, so I'm open to offers if anyone is interested in this.
To be very clear, this DOES NOT INCLUDE the Don Valley kit just the components from Mouser from the BOM for this build.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

Best wishes,
S.

Last edited:
Is this for just the mic amps or the add on too? Do you have a copy of the mouser order?

Just the pre-amps not the add on. I may have the order but I think I ordered parts for another kit at the same time so I'm not sure it will help that much. I'll have a look later today, and post it if it's useful.

Here are some pictures of everything I have.
This build would have been for 51X so there are a few components missing from the 500 series build.

Attachments

• IMG_2476.jpeg
    IMG_2476.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2477.jpeg
    IMG_2477.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2478.jpeg
    IMG_2478.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2479.jpeg
    IMG_2479.jpeg