Drawmer DL241 Meter Calibration

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Jackson

I'm looking for any available calibration or service info, as the meters on 3 of our units seem a bit out of whack. I'd like to check through the calibration/service info, to see what's good, what ain't, and if all is not well, what needs replaced. I do have the schematic for the unit, which is a start. Thanks in advance!

Andy.

Here's one for the DL251. They're very similar in functionality and user interface, but don't know how similar they are on the inside so take this with a big grain of salt.

However I asked Drawmer for a calibration guide and a schematic for my DL251 and while they ignored the schematic request (I could've been working for Behringer...) they were kind enough to send me this.
Only a few months ago, so worth a shot.

Attachments

• Drawmer DL251 calibration gúide.pdf
    115 KB · Views: 0
I'm looking for any available calibration or service info, as the meters on 3 of our units seem a bit out of whack. I'd like to check through the calibration/service info, to see what's good, what ain't, and if all is not well, what needs replaced. I do have the schematic for the unit, which is a start. Thanks in advance!

Andy.
If they are in a studio, and on 24/7/365, I would do a few amplitude sweeps and see what those look like. You could be dealing with aging electrolytic capacitors, which would be the most likely culprit in causing three identical units to behave differently.

Back