• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Federal AM-864/U Audio Peak Limiter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEBO

This one is in original condition, no modifications that I could detect. Electrically it appears to be working as it should. I went through the performance checks in the manual and got the meter readings that the manual specified. Because of its age I am selling the unit as is with no returns. Physical condition is good with minor scratches and paint chips. Unit includes a line cord and I will put a copy of the manual on a CD. I would prefer that this is purchased by somebody that is already familiar with these units and knows how to set them up properly.  I want $1500 for the unit plus shipping. I will accept PayPal or personal check. If payment is by personal check shipment will be delayed until the check clears. I will pack the unit carefully, double boxed. Shipping to US and Canada only. I can supply additional photos if interested.

Attachments

• Federal 3.jpg
    Federal 3.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 28
Location is Groton Massachusetts, and the currency is US Dollars.

Has now been listed on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112069074229?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Latest posts

Back