• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Altec Parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasdf

GDIY Supporter
SOLD

Up for sale, coming from a dead Altec 1606B mixer... (RIP)

Peerless Power transformer : 110V to multiples tensions I have not idea of, and that I cannot measure ... 8€
I am giving the original power cord with it if the buyer wants it + the big capacitor that looks ok.

Output transformer : Unknown brand, I am selling it with heatsink and unknown power transistors. This an output transformer that went to speakers. ... 12€
Electronics cards : "driver board" 27-01-04465 12€ and master card + EQ : 44949 all populated and in great shape 12€ , 20€ for the both of them.

I am in Europe (Paris, France) and they'll have to be shipped to a 110V - location I guess... Buyer pays for the shipping.
I'll take euros on a Paypal account or (even better) will trade them for parts... especially VU meter for a SSL project? (Hairball one would be sweet)

Here are some pictures, sorry for the crappy quality

Best,

Thomas

Back