• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Neve knobs for 1081 project 2 sets

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abecedarian

Make an offer. I bought these for the tommy tones 1081 project I never started.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s32.photobucket.com/user/neve1064/embed/slideshow/DIY%20Parts%20for%20sale"></iframe>

all pictured for sale

West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

see pics added to original post in a link. I may consider just selling the entire batch.  dont have lots of time to make little $

Hmm, I dont see any knobs in this link!  :p

But I do see switches!  :D

Anyway, Id be interested in both switches and knobs for the 1081 project!
How much do you want for them?

Cheers, Anders

Dont bother guys, the guy is not serious.

I bought the whole lot of parts on Ebay but the day after he emailed me and said he would not honor the auction deal and wanted more money.
Today after over a weeks wait he came back to me and told me he wanted about three times as much from original price.
I wished him good luck....

That sucks. Something certainly seemed fishy though.  Especially since he couldve gotten rid of nearly  everything he had to 2-4 people who seemed more than eager to give him money.  But then with one or two responses then nothing...
Oh well.

Back