• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Studer 169 EQ in API 500 format LAST TWO MODULES PRICE REDUCTION SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;D
for me they are really good equalizers but it is hard to explain how they sound because it is a subjective valuation
I can say that I am selling them only because I realized 8 modules for a small mixer project never started and I don't know what to do with all these modules
But I am keeping 2 modules for me

Hi,
Still on market as I can see...?
They are no Neutrik trafo version without front panel...?
So how much for 2?
I'm living in France.
Best

Hi,
The modules I am sellind are without input transformers and the shaft pots are 6,3mm
The price for two modules is 210 Euro plus shipment (20 Euro for UPS insured shipment)
Best regards

Hi,
Thank you for clarification!
So, other questions (sorry!), you put a switch instead of the push switch as I can see, right?
If yes, did you put a indicator led? I don't see it on your pics...
And for the transfo, is it easy to add?
Best

The switch I used is the same thing of the push switch so you can add the led
To add the transformer it is easy: you have to change some components but the circuit is great also without transformer

OK, thanx for your fast reply!

I work within an association and our budgets are limited ...
So sometimes I have to buy used equipment.
When this is the case, I must provide the association with an invoice of purchase.
Can you give me this type of document? Of course not a bill of materials but only of all my purchase.
A kind of paper with your names and addresses billed on behalf of my asso.
Like for example: see your PM

Price reduced for last two modules

New price for two  modules is Euro 200 plus shipment

No offers, please!

Back