[GROUP BUY] G9 in 51X format (CLOSED, ALL STOCK GONE)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man! Thanks for seeing this through to the end!! Been disconnected for a couple of weeks and almost missed this! 

I'm in for two full sets (PCB/metal) for sure. 

When will you be ordering and do you think they'll make it to Chicago by mid Jan?

thanks!

it looks like the hole for the 1-4" jack is not in the same place when comparing the .fpd version to the green fiberglass

You're right! Sorry, it is not... I need to take that down.

The FPD file was a mockup for a price & aesthetics verification. I'll revise the FPD file to be perfectly accurate.

Updated FPD file here.

The instrument jack wasn't off so much as the toggles. I double checked everything against the PCB files. It should be golden now. But as I stated before. I have not physically tested the fpd against the prototype, because the prototype PCBs are different from what the final product will be. So, YMMV. (sorry, I am but a mortal.)

Just paid for 1*bracket and frontplate kit in addition to the pcb already paid.
Thanks Roddy.
Eric

PCBs, faceplates and metal have all been ordered. Will keep you all updated on the status of our stuff.

The information in this thread is really a cluster **ck, but not to worry! I will do a detailed, photographed build thread once everything arrives.

Sorry, i didnt saw the order, have you finished it?

Want to add to my pcb which i paid(i sent 24usd for pcb and international shipping and tax convertion) L bracket and faceplate, is it possible yet? how much should i send?

Thank you

Not a problem, Graph. Just send another 16USD + 3.5% currency conversion. I'll ship it all together.

Big thank you to everyone who pre-ordered, you guys helped make this happen!

gemini86 said:
Not a problem, Graph. Just send another 16USD + 3.5% currency conversion. I'll ship it all together.

Big thank you to everyone who pre-ordered, you guys helped make this happen!
Payment sent :)

thank you for this great project, i will move my G9 from the rack to my 51x rack

Hi Rodney,

just paid for 2 PCBs, no metal for me for now.  Do you think you might ship PCB-only orders when those come in?

Also, are you ordering any extras, in case I change my mind?

thanks again for doing this!

cool thanks. I think I'm reverting to VPR from 51x and these might go in 1U instead of the rack.  But I might change my mind in which case, I might need metal, so good to know there will be extras!

thanks!

Back