• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GSSL Front panel, regular and turbo boards for trade?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangechili

PM me with trade requests

I have a new, unused DDT GSSL front panel for trade. I also have a new turbo board and a rev 7 main board with the latest revision control board. The rev 7 main board was used and i ended up cannavbilizing parts off it for another board i recall. It did work before i did that...

I'm always looking for stuff so hit me up if interested! can throw more stuff in/add cash if necessary

Things i'm looking for in particular:
-1176 Rev A case or front panel
-Edcor WSM 10k:600
-Edcor WSM 2.4k:10k
-Power transformers for tube builds LA2a, etc
-mic parts
-various transformers

Attachments

• gssl trade pic.jpg
    gssl trade pic.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 110
Hello,

I may have some of those items back at the studio. I will have to take a look this week and see what I have. By the way the picture is a little fuzzy,  can you email me a clear closeup picture of the back side of the turbo pcb.

email: dvanasek at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Still available. I also populated most of both boards so most of the main work is done. I also have a relay for the turbo board and a meter I can toss in as well.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-7.jpg
    FullSizeRender-7.jpg
    835.9 KB · Views: 18
Back