• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GSSL working, PRR176 Kit, and some other pro audio gear for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyscotch

I am liquidating some stuff I don't need or have time for right now.
Check pics here:
STUFF FOR SALE

$400- GSSL compressor- Clone of the classic SSL bus compressor, works great. Based on Gustavs boards, normal, no turbo. Custom made faceplate.

SOLD- PRR176 REV4 compressor kit w/case- This is a fully populated PCB with Lundahls and PSU for the PRR176 compressor project. Comes with torroid, case, meters, pots and all parts needed to complete the build.

SOLD- Behringer X32 Rack- Excellent condition, only used on a few gigs, original packaging.

SOLD- Behringer P16 Personal Monitor w/Stand Mount included- Excellent condition, only used on a few gigs, small sharpie mark on front, original packaging.

SOLD- Behringer ADA8000- 8 Channel preamp/converter, Still in original packaging, never opened.

$300- Mackie 1620- 16 channel mixer with modification to allow EQ to route to recording outputs. Good condition, studio kept.

$50- Weber Mini Mass Speaker Attentuator- 50Watt Speaker attenuator for guitar amps. Good condition, barely used.

$100- Oktava MK219 Microphone- Vintage mic, good condition, plastic padded case.

$175- Mu-Tron Phasor guitar pedal- Vintage guitar Phase pedal, decent condition, it’s from the 70s so it shows it age a little, but still works fine. Classic Pink Floyd type phase sound.

$60- Alesis NanoVerb- compact Alesis Reverb effects box, comes with power adapter, good condition.

$100- Rolls Mix Max- 6 channel/4 zone rackmount mixer. Good condition

$120- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface- Barely used USB audio interface, original packaging.

All prices will need to add PP and Shipping costs to be negotiated based on where you are in the world.

Thanks

Back