Hi everyone

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paolomunarini

Hello! I'm Paolo, from Italy.

I'm an already pretty experienced builder. I built two modular synths, a whole lot of guitar pedals, a couple preamps, one of which is tube based and a few other stuff.

I have experience with schematic interpretation and design and I also do a bit of PCB design.

I have a few friends that work in the audio industry and one of my dreams is to become a technician inside a big studio.

I'd love to participate in the discussions here and to learn a lot of stuff from experienced people!

Thanks for the membership!

Thanks for the welcome Ian! Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard. Good to see another tube project builder here.

Cheers

Ian

My first tube build is dated back to 2014 (I was 20 and at my first experiences with tubes)

It's a 2 channel pre based on a SRPP gain stage designed by a friend of mine.

At the time I was studying (I'm a chemist) and I had no clue about designing electronics (but I was already building with frenzy)

IMG_20210816_125052_328.jpg
IMG_20210816_125052_358.jpg

Quick peek at the guts of it...

Cheers

Wow - that looks pretty much EXACTLY like I would do a prototype, even with the same mechanical parts..: I had to look closer to double-check that it wasn't anything I did...

Welcome!

/Jakob E.

(..yes, pic shows second proto, first one was off course not anywhere near as tidy..)

Attachments

• G10_Proto_no2.JPG
    G10_Proto_no2.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 18
Wow - that looks pretty much EXACTLY like I would do a prototype, even with the same mechanical parts..: I had to look closer to double-check that it wasn't anything I did...

Welcome!

/Jakob E.

(..yes, pic shows second proto, first one was off course not anywhere near as tidy..)
I am very flattered ahaha!

Thanks Jakob

Latest posts

Back