Is this Keith's G-SSL?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
radience,

my watch says Rolex, but it ain't!

If I wanted to sell a G-SSL on EvilBay, I'd put SSLTech on the front too. Or am I just too cynical?

mmmm    ANdyP

I mean no disrespect in my posting to Keith.  In fact, I'm a sucker for this kinda of stuff.  I would buy it if I knew Keith built it (just because I think of him as a bit of an audio and/or DIY celebrity / hero to the masses).

CC

I think this might well be Keith's because the "Turbo" is in
Porsche typeface. I seem to recall he did this, unless someone
is blatantly copying him. I wouldn't think so though, it looks like
the real deal to me..

It lopoks like one which i built for someone a couple of years ago... but nobody who lived in Santa Barbara.

It looks as though they bought it from the person for whom I built it. -I'd need to look at the pictured to be certain, and for some reason the pictures only show in this browser for a couple of seconds and disappear... (Safari)

Will have a look tomorrow.

If it is the one which I built, I'll still warranty it... no matter WHO owns it.

Keith

If it is the one which I built, I'll still warranty it... no matter WHO owns it.

It's the spirit, isn't it?

I remember Stef when discovering RoHS & co.

"I don't care, I just don't care, and if I have to sell that thing under the table and give
them 10 years warranty, I don't care" ;)

Daddy protects baby, eh?

Back