La-610 ld panel not working

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got ya, I probably had it opposite, mirrored. It would be g1- 6.7, g2 9.8, plate 118, cathode 143, does that make more sense.
Not really. The question remains, which topology is used? The numbers are still odd.

Just for comparison, here is the LA2a drawn slightly differently. Note the sidechain amplifier. Check if this is somehow similiar to your unit?
LA2a.jpeg

It looks like c11 is the equivalent of c26 on the la610. Which is a 47nf 450v film capacitor. The voltage stops after this capacitor. Thanks for the feedback I realize I need to find a local tech. for this because it’s definitely beyond my knowledge and I apologize for that.

Thanks for the feedback I realize I need to find a local tech. for this because it’s definitely beyond my knowledge and I apologize for that.
I think this is the best and safest way to solve the problem. I hope the channel strip will soon be available again for your work and music.

Back