Mic Preamp. Adding things and getting ideas. Would love help please.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Ive not measured it, but theres a pair of transistors and diodes dotted thruout the circuitboard. Zeners it looks like.

I build Ricardos preamp on a Vero board with a small Beyer 1:5 transformer in, unbal out. It sounds beautifull!!
No wonder they made better records in the early 70s..:) So now I cant use the pres on my interface anymore, It
just sound nasty in comparison.. I have to build a few more. Any with Eagle/pcb skills fancy making a gerber..?
Thanks Ricardo for sharing!
Joe
GREETINGS!!! -- Send me a completed schematic, a complete and full BOM (Parts List) and a mechanical sketch of what size you would like your mic-preamp PCB to be and I can design you a nice PCB for your mic-preamp, EQ, line-out driver, power-supply or whatever!!! I'm.........."Standing By".....

/

Quote:

Beware this thread does not make much sense now that it has been pruned of some of its most pertinent answers
I would suggest you open a new thread, where you should define your needs/aims/context...

Aww, that is a real shame. Why was it pruned of the best stuff?
Does anyone have these answers saved or linked somewhere?

I also checked the wayback machine for old versions of this thread, and I have never before seen this error message:

Sorry.​

This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

Anyone who can point me to the unpruned thread I would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Back