MK67 - new U67 clone coming up

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't fret.  Seems Kidvybes found another source that has those same tubes for about the same price though thy might be marked amperes or another brands.  All brand variants I've seen are the same tube from the same factory.  In fact even the telefunken branded one was not made by them but rather Philips. 

You can still get nos telefunkens in the box if you want to pay.  At least then you'll have one variant of an original Neumann oem tube.  Once some
Projects start getting finished we will have a better scope of what works well but some pretty knowledgeable people have recommended the e80f so I'm sure that they at least won't sound bad. 

Hey Max.  Still working on the TLM67 version of this?  Been thinking a LOT about going that route since the capsule, headbasket and body would be same as original too.  Do you know of the body parts are interchangeable between the tlm and u67?

Actually yes, i finished the first one and it's awesome.
Equipped with a exceptionally quite Telefunken EF68, this mic is indistinguishable from the U67.
Yes, all body parts, capsule, and switches are interchangeable.

Tlm67%201.jpg

Tlm67%202.jpg

ioaudio said:
Actually yes, i finished the first one and it's awesome.
Equipped with a exceptionally quite Telefunken EF68, this mic is indistinguishable from the U67.
Yes, all body parts, capsule, and switches are interchangeable.

Tlm67%201.jpg

Tlm67%202.jpg

how do you write  "oh oh", to the power of 2 ?:)

Well that's something ... It appear, that time for sale mine is coming .... Really nice work !!! Any info on price ?

ioaudio said:
Thanks J!
Yeah, i leave out the feed-through caps on the bottom, since there's enough filtering going on on the rest of the circuit.

-Max

Little to do with the NFB likely, but is that broadcast or RF filtering?

Latest posts

Back