Neumann TVa amps? anybody know?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anticpunk

Hey all,

I've had these 2 cards forever. They came from a studio in Israel about 10 years ago.

I have no docs on them and I'd like to either use them or pass them on.  The only post online is from 1997. It reads "Tva is a rather old piece of amplifier. Neumann made it as one of the first amps using semi conduc-tors for studio applications. It was supplied with 12 Vdc - 25 mA, the max. output level was 3,1 V (+12 dB), gain 18 ... 30 dB, feedback selectable."

The transformer is a BV-130-01. So if nothing else, maybe someone has specs on it?

See the pic attached.

Thanks!

Jay

Attachments

• 20150426_211539.jpg
    20150426_211539.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
I have 2 summing amps from provably the same console from Israel TSVTa it run at 12V max.
I haven`t find any info of this module I think Volker and Kubarth are the ones who could know something.

I found this quote at ebay
This is a 23 page sales brochure on the NEUMANN Transistor Console Modules.  Covered are the TMV-60a, TRVa, TEVa, TSVTa, TSVRa, TLVa, TTMV, TPG-5, TKV, TVV, TNGL, TNG-1, TVa, and TV-34b.  Gives descriptions, Technical Data, Matching & Level Data.  Distributed by GOTHAM AUDIO CORP., is undated but appears to be possibly late 1960's.

Back