New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received 2 Rev J boards just one week after ordering from Australia to Germany. That's fast!

Also for further reference if anyone's searching or viewing this thread, there might be confusion as to which schematic to use.
Rev J layout and component marking refers to the original Gyraf schematic found on http://www.gyraf.dk/gy_pd/1176/1176sch.gif and not to the Rev D schematic with added voltages found on Mnats site under http://mnats.net/1176_revision_d.html where some components have a different name on the schematic.

That can sometimes be confusing as there are so many schematics of the 1176 floating around on different sites.

Hi Mako,
Im sorry to bother you, I placed an order via mnats.net on the 26/11. I noticed there was a message on hairball saying that board sales were delayed earlier this month, I hope all is OK for you.
Are you shipping again?

Thanks for your wonderful work on these, I am very excited about getting started on this project.
Kind regards
Grant

rackunit said:
Hi Mako,
Im sorry to bother you, I placed an order via mnats.net on the 26/11. I noticed there was a message on hairball saying that board sales were delayed earlier this month, I hope all is OK for you.
Are you shipping again?

Thanks for your wonderful work on these, I am very excited about getting started on this project.
Kind regards
Grant

All PCBs ordered during my recent break have shipped. I thought I had sent individual notices to everyone; sorry if I missed yours.

I have been receiving emailed questions about board orders and the projects represented by these boards. I kindly ask that you please read the acknowledgement email carefully (especially the second line) and the board sales FAQ linked from the first post of this thread and/or all relevant links provided within the acknowledgement email.

mnats said:
rackunit said:
Hi Mako,
Are you shipping again?

Kind regards
Grant

All PCBs ordered during my recent break have shipped. I thought I had sent individual notices to everyone; sorry if I missed yours.

Hey Mako,

i have a confirmation mail with "ship on or before 27th of November".
Should i received an individual notice?

Thanks in advance, Sven

dipfrik said:
Hey Mako,

i have a confirmation mail with "ship on or before 27th of November".
Should i received an individual notice?

Thanks in advance, Sven

I'm not sure what you're asking. All buyers currently receive an individual acknowledgement email as you clearly describe. This includes those who purchase my boards through Hairball Audio's site.

Ok sorry.
The comment above from Grant sounded like another separate notice is coming from you in addition to the initial order mail you sent after the purchase through Hairball Audio.

I'll just wait for the package.

Thanks, Sven

Mako,

I ordered 2 sets of 1176LN Rev D boards on  Nov 7th.  You mentioned you've shipped all orders after your break but I've not received yet.  Can you verify that this order was shipped? 

Nov 7, 2012 08:38:37 PST

Regards,
Jeff

deveng said:
Mako,

I ordered 2 sets of 1176LN Rev D boards on  Nov 7th.  You mentioned you've shipped all orders after your break but I've not received yet.  Can you verify that this order was shipped? 

Nov 7, 2012 08:38:37 PST
[email protected]

Regards,
Jeff

Thanks for posting here as requested.

Yes, your order was shipped. It seems that the higher they raise the shipping rates the more things get lost.

I will ship out a replacement set either tomorrow, if possible, or first thing next week (we are one day ahead here and the local post offices are closed on Saturdays).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings.  I noticed that the Variable + Phantom board is not listed as in-stock on the page.  Is there an estimate available of when it might be stocked?  Thanks!

--brad

soapfoot said:
Greetings.  I noticed that the Variable + Phantom board is not listed as in-stock on the page.  Is there an estimate available of when it might be stocked?  Thanks!

--brad

OMG - someone more pedantic than me.

I have added the line "Boards are IN STOCK!" to the listing.

Mako,

Thanks for sending a second set of Rev D boards.  What should I do with the first set if they do end up getting here?

Regards,
Jeff

deveng said:
Mako,

Thanks for sending a second set of Rev D boards.  What should I do with the first set if they do end up getting here?

Regards,
Jeff

Whichever set arrives second, mark it "return to sender", stick it in the mail and it will be returned to me free of charge to you.

BTW the new set went out yesterday.

Hi there,

I received a shipment notification stating the board would ship out by Jan 4.  I still do not have it.  How long should i wait until i should be worried?  I live in PA, USA.

Thanks,

jB

jason baliban said:
Hi there,

I received a shipment notification stating the board would ship out by Jan 4.  I still do not have it.  How long should i wait until i should be worried?  I live in PA, USA.

Thanks,

jB

Your boards shipped on the 31st of December 2012. Let's say that if it doesn't arrive within a week just post again and we'll take it from there.

For the whole story on shipping times have a look at the FAQ linked from the first post.

mnats said:
jason baliban said:
Hi there,

Thanks,

jB

Your boards shipped on the 31st of December 2012. Let's say that if it doesn't arrive within a week just post again and we'll take it from there.

For the whole story on shipping times have a look at the FAQ linked from the first post.

Will do, thank you for the quick response.

jB

Mako,

The replacement boards you shipped on January 4th have delivered.  I'd bet after this long the first set are never to be seen again!  Seriously, if they show up, I'll return to sender.

Thanks again for shipping replacements.  I've already ordered the parts and I'm looking forward to the build.

regards,
Jeff

jason baliban said:
mnats said:
jason baliban said:
Hi there,

Thanks,

jB

jB

Unfortunately, the board didnt show up this week.

Let me know how to go forward?

Thanks,

jB

jason baliban said:
jason baliban said:
mnats said:
jason baliban said:
Hi there,

Thanks,

jB

jB

Thanks,

jB

It's only Monday here in Australia and I posted last Thursday saying to give it one week. So we have a few more days to go by my count.

Mail is often delayed during the holidays and sometimes parcels are sometimes (randomly?) selected for special attention by customs as mentioned in the FAQ.

mnats said:
jason baliban said:
jason baliban said:
mnats said:
jason baliban said:
Hi there,

Thanks,

jB

jB

Thanks,

jB

It's only Monday here in Australia and I posted last Thursday saying to give it one week. So we have a few more days to go by my count.

Mail is often delayed during the holidays and sometimes parcels are sometimes (randomly?) selected for special attention by customs as mentioned in the FAQ.

My bad...i read it as "rest of the week."

jB

Back