PICO SE-II Build Photos'

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natek

I was fortunate enough to be talking to Roger about a console frame i was getting rid of and told him i was interested in building the PICO SE-II sometime.... well sometime ended up sooner than later this last weekend i did all the soldering and stuffed all the PCB's for the second PICO SE-II Red-Face edition (tentatively serial no. 2) and will be the same as the first Red Faced PICO roger built not long ago and is seemingly out on permenant loan!  :lol: This also features Rogers Side-chain prototype PCB that I will be experimenting with!

Here is some "glam" shot's of the PCB's in different stages of being stuffed, I am waiting on the Power Toroidal X-former from Avel to fire it up, a rack back box from Par-Metal and also Frontpanel Express to finish the Red-Face front-panel and I will have some updated shots of the final steps of another PICO birth!

I want to say thanks to Roger ( and Wayne of course for his help on my other build's! ;) ) for the great project and it should be squashing soon enough somewhere in an Atlanta Studio around the first of the year! 

ENJOY!

DSCF1022.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1039.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1043-1.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1048.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

lookin' good.  You guys know I'm a big fan of this circuit.  The side chain is cool too; have a prototype in my stereo unit. 

Back