Poctop U47 build in a t bone SCT2000

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarthur

Hey everyone, new to this forum and have a few questions on a U47 mic build I'm planning on doing.

I am planning to follow Danys PCB build and saw in another thread people seemed to be able to use his 47FET schematic in the T Bone SCT2000, I am wondering if that is also possible with the tube 47 build? The dimensions seem to fit I was just wondering about mounting the PCB etc.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to use the power supply that comes with that mic for the 47 build and what adjustments may be necessary in that case?

Apologies for the newbie questions, I am not super experienced in electronics but have my dad and brother available to help build the mic (dad has absc in electrical engineering and brother is also somewhat experienced there) but I want to try and get all the parts sorted myself and get a working knowledge of what to do beforehand to make it easy on them and learn something myself!

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Latest posts

Back