PRR-176 Vari-Mu Rev 3 PCB Group Buy(CLOSED)! & CLX-VU Circuit Boards!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick Q how long does it usually take to reach UK/EU?
Any tracking number (the email had none)

in other words - shall I start panicking or not just yet :p

Cheers
J

jplebre said:
Quick Q how long does it usually take to reach UK/EU?
Any tracking number (the email had none)

in other words - shall I start panicking or not just yet :p

Cheers
J

I wouldn't panic just yet, depending on where you are at, sometimes it takes a while. PM me your name and address and I'll see if I can dig up a tracking number.
Best,
Abe

boards+kit arrived! All looks good!

ahhhh how I wish my schedule was clear to assemble it now! :)

berkleystudios said:
Still have boards in stock Abe? I'm going to have to grab a stereo set one of these days

Yep they are, shoot me a PM, or visit the webstore. (If you shoot me a PM I  can see If I have any on GroupDIY discount :) )

just a heads up if you didn't see my pm but payment sent! Super stoked!!! Being waiting do start this since I joined groupdiy

Ordered my second set last night.

Who couldn't use a great comp while tracking a crazed drummer or bass player. 

Thanks abe for the sale.
fvf

With the group buy can I order just a PSU pcb for the 176? I still have a rev1 pcb to be started...  ;D

Hey Abe, thanks for doing this! I just paypaled you the amount for a set plus shipping (to Germany).

Abe I'm not missing out AGAIN! - please put me down for a stereo set and Ill organize payment. Matt

beatnik said:
With the group buy can I order just a PSU pcb for the 176? I still have a rev1 pcb to be started...  ;D

Sorry...they come as a set from the PCB factory, but message me and we can try to work something out.
Thanks guys!

Been keeping an eye on this for a while. Glad you're doing another run. Prepaid for one set. Cheers!

Ralph

Back