Ruffrecords PCB Emporium -- Sifam PB 01/51/000 Keycaps available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock levels updated to show recent new batches of HT350 and Helios 69 EQ boards. Also added the 2 module motherboard and the Classic mic pre PCBs.

I am just about to run out of DB25 boards. Shout if you want me to make another batch.

Cheers

Ian

P.S I also updated the lunchbox PSU board and ordered a batch.

anjing said:
Good day Ian,

I'm not sure were to put the power supply thread....maybe in the ez-lunchbox thread? Maybe thats were it will be the most helpful...

Regards!

Pierre
Anywhere would be...Im trying to put together a BOM..

Ian, is the classic mic pre you mentioned above a new board or is it the eurochannel?

ramshackles said:
anjing said:
Good day Ian,

I'm not sure were to put the power supply thread....maybe in the ez-lunchbox thread? Maybe thats were it will be the most helpful...

Regards!

Pierre
Anywhere would be...Im trying to put together a BOM..

Ian, is the classic mic pre you mentioned above a new board or is it the eurochannel?

There is an initial BOM here:

http://www.ianbell.ukfsn.org/EzTubeMixer/docs/EzTubeMixer/lunchbox/

The Classic is a new board. It is the same Eurocard format and and has the same connector pin out as the mic pre and twin line amp. The circuit is based closely on my very first tube mixer design (now in a studio in Switzerland) which used successive stages of mu followers using 6CG7 tubes. This version uses the 6922 tube instead and contains a pair of mu followers. This means each stage has more gain than its 6CG7 brother which means you can make a mic pre with just one tube. There's 20dB gain from the input transformer and about 30dB from the tube for a total of 50dB which is fine for many applications. This way you can get a pair of mic pres in one slot. Alternatively you can cascade the stages with a gain pot in between which is the 'classic' topology. This will give you p to 80dB of gain.

Cheers

Ian

The latest batch of DB25 boards arrived in the post this morning. I'l be shipping today to those who have paid up front and sending invoices to those who chose to wait until the boards came in.

Cheers

Ian

skal1 said:
Hi Ian ,

did you fix the problem with  PMMID boards?

skal

No, I never got around to that. Most people seemed happy with the work around. and a lot of people used Chrion inductors which were not affected anyway.  If there was enough demand I would be happy to do the fix and get some new boards made.

Cheers

Ian

The last batch of 50 DB25 boards has nearly gone so I have ordered yet another batch. Should be here in a few weeks. I am down to the last couple of REDD EQ boards. Do I need to order any more??

Cheers

Ian

I have only one REDDEQ board left. I just placed an order for another batch. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

Ian

A fresh batch of DB25 boards has arrived. I got 100 this time as the 50 sized batches seem to sell out in no time. Heaven only knows what they are being used in.

Cheers

Ian

I am on holiday from Monday 4th August until Mondays 11th August so the emporium will be temporarily closed.

Cheers

Ian

I'm back from holiday. Had a lovely time. No computers for a whole week. It was strangely liberating!

Cheers

Ian

From Saturday 20th until the following Saturday the shop will be shut because I will be spending Christmas week with my wife, two daughters, son-in-law, four granddaughters and two dogs in a lovely house by the sea in Suffolk.

Have a very happy Christmas everyone.

Cheers

Ian

Sounds wonderful. Happy holidays and thanks for all of your contributions this year! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back