• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD; 1176 partial kit.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowie

EDIT; 1176 goes to TSKGUY.  Thanks!

Hi bought a couple of these from a member here recently but I only need one so I'm offering the other.  It's the DIY racked case which has the original-style UREI logos.  One photo is of the unit in my rack (all the parts are stuffed inside), the next is one I borrowed from the original listing so that you can see the parts. 
1- complete Purusha 1176 case with all of the proper cut-outs
1 - Sifam AL29WF meter with 12v Festoon lamp illumination kit
2 - matched 2N5457 FETS
4 -  of the correct size and style knobs
2 - Switch banks
1 - IEC power inlet
1 - toroidal TA030/25 115V/230V power transformer. Datasheet here: http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/79607.pdf
1 - Mnat’s 1176 Rev. H circuit board.

$210usd + ship, firm.  Ships from Phoenix, AZ. USA.
As far as trades and partial trades go, I'm in the market for;
BA-6A parts
U67 clone (I'd use this for testing EF86s so function is critical but component quality isn't)
Neumann K49 capsule

I can provide a a plethora of professional references.  If trading, I may ask to receive your item before shipping mine.  Wanted to get that out there so that no one is offended.

I also have a completed Hairball 1176 I'm selling for $700 if you want to save yourself some time.

qmrcZMz

Attachments

• IMAG1094.jpg
    IMAG1094.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 51
Waiting on possible sale. I'll reply to everyone who PM'd me once this is either worked out or cancelled.

Latest posts

Back