• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for the little Studer board; PM sent, for total w/ shipping & PP. Thank you.

I don't exactly know but considering that the SSM 2015 operates at + -18V maximum and the vast majority of consoles operate at 15VDC to 17.5VDC I think it would be safe to say that + -16VDC will get it ticking nicely.

No problems.

Please note that I have updated the prices for the D-LA2A cases and the T4B pair. The prices included the VAT but now I separated it with and without the VAT. Thanks to Desol for pointing out.

I'm interesting in those Thordarson transformer, how much shipping cost to Jakarta, ID? I prefer EMS shipping.

Regards,

Simon

I would only need one UTC A 10 transformer for my LA2A build. Or do you only sell them as pairs ?

Thanks Cemal, the Studer Board arrived safe and sound, it powered up right away, and sounds great!!

Latest posts

Back